BTEC is the world’s most successful, best-loved applied learning brand offered by Pearson- UK’s largest awarding body that offers academic and vocational qualifications that are recognized and benchmarked globally. The BTEC Higher Nationals is a ideal choice for learners seeking a cost-effective, vocational pathway to higher education that provide specialist vocational learning at Levels 4 and 5, reflecting the requirements of professional organizations and meeting the National Occupational Standards for each sector or industry.
- Credit transfer to over 200 universities world wide
- Internationally recognized qualification
- Practical based learning
- Recognized by employers across the world
Introduction of BTEC Qualifications:
The structure of BTEC qualifications is designed to adapt the needs of students and to meet the requirements of employers as the whole syllabus comprises real life learning. BTEC qualifications has four (4) core components –
- BTEC’s are available across a broad range of subject areas such as Business, IT, Sport, Hospitality Management, Art & Design and more.
- As the needs of students and academic center varies that’s why BTEC qualifications are flexible.
- BTEC qualifications always encourage innovative teaching and assessment techniques.
- Pearson offers comprehensive and consistent support to the centers to deliver BTEC qualifications.
Recognition of BTEC Qualifications:
- Recognized by 95% of UK Educational Institutes
- Top up program in over 200 universities worldwide
- Over 70 professional bodies recognize BTEC qualifications
- International well reputed employers actively recruit BTEC Graduates
BTEC qualifications are designed to help students:
- Preparing them for the next biggest step of their career.
- Help them with their future studies and support them incorporate with their workplace.
- Support them to implement their knowledge into the workplace of their chosen career.
Center Approval and Qualification Approval:
Our center is approved to deliver BTEC qualifications named as Chartered University College.
BTEC Center Number is – 93199
Qualifications that we are permitted to deliver:
RJG77 Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business (QCF) (International Only)
RJG78 Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business (Accounting) (QCF)(International Only)
RJG79 Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business (Marketing) (QCF)(International Only)
RJG80 Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
(Human Resource Management)(QCF)(International Only)
RJG81 Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business (QCF) (International Only)
Structure of the BTEC Qualifications:
Edexcel BTEC Level 4 HNC in Business
- Qualification credit value: a minimum of 120 credits. (A maximum of 55 credits may be at level 5.)
- Minimum credit to be achieved at the level of the qualification (level 4): 65 credits.
- Mandatory core unit credit: 60 credits.
- Specialist unit credit: 60 credits.
- A maximum of 30 credits can be centre devised or imported from other QCF Edexcel BTEC Higher National qualifications to meet local needs. Level rules and mandatory core units must not be changed.
Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND in Business
- Qualification credit value: a minimum of 240 credits. (A maximum of 30 credits may be at level 6.)
- Minimum credit to be achieved at the level of the qualification (level 5): 125 credits.
- Mandatory core unit credit: 125 credits.
- Specialist unit credit: 115 credits.
- The requirements of the HNC have to be met.
- A maximum of 60 credits can be centre devised or imported from other QCF Edexcel BTEC Higher National qualifications to meet local needs. Level rules and mandatory core units must not be changed.
BTEC Entry Requirements:
Minimum A’ Levels/Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Pearson Edexcel UK Contact:
Learner Support helpdesk is open 9 AM to 4 PM – Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
T: 0845 618 0440 (Within UK) +44 (0)161 855 7514 (Outside the UK)