You’ll develop knowledge and understanding of management accounting techniques to support management in planning, controlling and monitoring
performance in a variety of business contexts.
On successful completion of this paper, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the nature, source and purpose of management information
- Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
- Prepare budgets for planning and control
- Compare actual costs with standard costs and analyse any variances
- Explain and apply performance measurements and monitor business performance.
- The nature, source and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting techniques.
- Standard costing
- Performance measurement