In this course you learn the art of visual communication that combines images, words and ideas to carry information to an audience. A graphic designer is entrusted with the work of arranging and using elements like Photoshop, illustrator, shapes, types, color, and textures on different types of media such as posters, banners, a package or a website with the use of graphics software program like sketching, illustrator, Photoshop.
SOFTWARES & TECHNOLOGIES
Sketching, Concept Art, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Over 42 lectures and 61.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Well equipped labs with high end PCs, projectors, genuine software and comfortable AC environment.
- Individual attention is provided due to small batch sizes.
- Job interview support to help you attain high pay jobs.
- Post training support assures our presence when you are in some trouble.
- Concept Visualizer
- Graphic Designer