What you’ll learn
- Complete a video editing project from start to finish.
- Create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- Edit footage and audio together
- Work with audio to adjust volume levels at specific times
- Understand the basics of color correction and color grading
- Understand various resolutions and editing workflows
- Use Premiere Pro and its many different panel windows
- Create titles
- Use keyboard shortcuts to edit more efficiently
- How to use the powerful Editing Monitors within Premiere Pro CC from the Trim Monitor to Speed adjustment Monitors
- The Entire Video Editing Process while you create your Demo Reel with professionally shut footage provided for you.
This course comes after countless requests from my students who loved the way I teach, and how I explain things by going over intricate details so they can better grasp HOW and WHY things are done.
I created this course for you to learn Video Editing and Premiere Pro CC from fundamentals to advanced techniques.
This course isn’t how I work- that’s cool but surely not enough. It’s about you, learning the right methodology, the best techniques, important concepts and their purpose. So that you learn all there is to know on your way to becoming a Pro Video Editor.
I know you want to practice, play with video shots, assemble short and long videos. You want to create and apply the skills you have learned right away. That is why I provided you with complete raw footage of an Interview-Based Documentary – 230+ Videos for you to work and practice.
You will learn how to edit the Interview and create a montage that tells a story. Assemble with additional footage to create an even more dynamic, exciting story.
Or come up with an awesome and original video using the same footage. It’s open to your imagination and what you want to create.
Everything is provided: a complete and comprehensive setup to start you up in Video Editing.
The Main Topics you will learn:
- How to efficiently import and organize your media. You will learn several methods to give you the freedom to adjust your workflow to suit your preferences and will develop your own style.
- How to go about editing a complete video. A step by step comprehensive post-production process. If you’re aiming to become an outstanding Video Editor and Build your career, this process is essential.
- With this step by step process (Section 13), I will guide you to create your own unique Demo-Reel which you can then upload to any site as proof of your newly acquired pro video editing skills.
- All the editing Tools and How to use all the Editing Monitors in Premiere Pro CC.
- The process of Color Correction from start to finish. You will have a complete understanding of all the Lumetri Scopes and how to use them.
- A comprehensive approach to Color Grading. Understand the Lumetri Presets for the Various Cameras and the technical aspect of these Presets and How to create your own Grading Presets.
- Transitions being an essential part of video editing, you will learn how to apply, modify and time the transitions effects using various monitors. You will also learn how to create your own transitions using animation within Premiere Pro.
- And of course, other topics are included such as motion and animation, graphics and titles and so on.
The course will dive straightaway into having you create your first video, with sound, music, images and text. No time is wasted with unnecessary concepts. You will be up and running in Premiere in 45 minutes.
So, if you’re looking to:
- Edit your Videos for your YouTube channel,
- Create exciting and well-edited videos for your family album,
- Edit a Marketing Video for your website,
- Create a Music Video,
- Editor Create Documentaries,
- Start your Career as a Video Editor with Premiere Pro,
- Learn the Post Production Process,
- Create your first Demo-Reel,
Then you will find this course ideal for your needs, as you work with an instructor who really cares about your success as an individual.
Enroll now and start Video Editing right away. See you in the first lecture.