As a globally recognized education and updated/Industry relevant content, ACCA qualification is a great way to build a career in accounts and finance. Students can pursue this along with their graduation. Its Flexible examination scheme and pass rate makes it a qualification that is within your reach
Why study with ACCA?Why study with ACCA?
Simple. You’ll have the world’s most progressive and supportive accountancy body driving your career towards even greater opportunity. Join the fastest-growing gateway to the accountancy profession and build your success story.
Students pursuing ACCA can:
- Earn a Diploma/Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business and go on to earn an ACCA Member status.
- Earn a BSc. (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University.
- Top up with a Masters degree offered from many universities accross the globe.
- Qualify as a certified chartered accountant.
- Globally Recognized in over 78 markets and has more than 80 international accountancy body partnerships.
- Preferential Immigration Status in countries like Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland.
- Communicates Credibility since your profi ciency is tested over 14 rigorous exams and is a great way to give an edge to your resume.
- Well Designed Curriculum that is continu ously updated to develop industry relevant knowledge, skills and professional values.
- Long Term Career since ACCA trains you to perform strategic roles at senior manage ment levels.
- Pass Rate for this exam is higher compared to the local CA exams.
- Cost effective and flexible as you are able to plan your own pace.